Best Shoes for Umrah
Best Shoes for Umrah
Umrah is the special worship of pilgrimage for the Muslims visiting Makkah. The ritual requires travelling from place to place and thus becomes really important to choose the right products which can provide you the utmost comfort and ease throughout the journey. While picking the shoes for Umrah, one should choose a comfortable, durable, lightweight and flexible pair of shoes so that he/she can perform the rituals with utmost peace of mind.
Types of Shoes For Umrah
- Leather Shoes – Leather shoes are best when it comes to Umrah. They are lightweight, comfortable, breathable and have thick soles which offer great protection from hot grounds.
- Sandals – Sandals are easy to wear, lightweight and breathable. They won’t let your feet sweat and are ideal for covering distances.
- Sneakers – Sneakers are ideal for Umrah as they are lightweight and provide good arch support which is important if you are going to be doing a lot of walking.
- Sports Shoes – Sports shoes provide great cushioning and support to your feet. The thick rubber sole is great for protecting your feet while walking long distances.
- Flip Flops – Flip flops are easy to wear and lightweight. They provide the least amount of protection but they are great for short distances and short periods.
Things to Consider
- Waterproof – It is important to choose shoes that repel water so that your feet stay dry in the wet areas.
- Lightweight – Choose shoes that are lightweight so you don’t get too tired.
- Breathable – Make sure the shoes have mesh and breathable upper so your feet don’t overheat.
- Flexible – Choose shoes that provide good flexibility so you don’t have to worry about tripping.
Taking all steps for preventing any potential health problems is important for a successful Umrah journey. Choosing the right shoes for Umrah doesn’t have to be hard and by considering the above points, you are sure to find the best shoes that suits your needs and style.
Umrah, the lesser form of Hajj pilgrimage, is both a physically and spiritually rewarding event. As with any pilgrimage, it is important to make sure you are properly equipped with the right supplies. One of the most important pieces of equipment needed for the Umrah is the proper pair of shoes.
Many travelers opt to purchase two pairs of shoes for Umrah—one for everyday use, and one for performing Umrah rituals in the Holy Mosque at Makkah and the Prophet’s Mosque at Medina. The shoes used for the actual Umrah rituals should be comfortable and waterproof. Features to look for in a pair of Umrah shoes include:
– A lightweight material such as leather or synthetic: Many shoes designed specifically for Umrah are made from lightweight materials such as sheep’s leather or synthetic leather. These materials ensure maximum breathability and a comfortable fit.
– Non-skid soles: Non-skid soles provide the necessary grip that is needed during the actual Umrah rituals.
– Easy to put on and take off: Umrah shoes should be easy to put on and take off as pilgrims may need to quickly and easily perform wudhu’, which is the ritual washing performed before prayer.
– Waterproof: Umrah shoes should be waterproof enough to protect your feet from the elements.
When selecting Umrah shoes, it is also important to consider the style and type of shoes you are comfortable with. The selection includes sandals, loafers, and slip ons. Depending on the temperature and terrain of your destination, you may want to consider investing in both a more breathable shoe and warmer footwear.
When shopping for Umrah shoes, make sure to look for quality construction and good craftsmanship. A good pair of Umrah shoes will help ensure comfort during your pilgrimage and provide long lasting comfort and support. With the right pair of shoes you can enjoy the spiritual journey of a lifetime.